In this role
As a System Administrator, you will be part of our IT Service team to help troubleshoot problems in our network of more than 200 workstations. You will work on:
- Ability to manage Hyper Converged Infrastructure (HCI) platform.
- User administration (setup and maintaining account)
- Maintaining system (Servers/networks)
- Verify that peripherals are working properly
- Quickly arrange repair for hardware in occasion of hardware failure
- Monitor system performance (Servers/Networks)
- Install software and patches (Servers/Networks)
- Create backup and recovery policy.
- Upgrade system as soon as new version of OS and application software comes out
- Maintain the physical and virtual server (VMWARE, HyperV)
- Maintain the Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, File server, ISE
- Report monthly system resource to leader
Your mission includes delivering professional and timely services in relation with all office IT-infrastructure.
What we offer
Established in Vietnam since 1998 we guarantee:
- professional working environment with young and motivated teams
- projects using state-of-the-art technologies and Agile methodologies
- CMMI ML 3 since 2007
- extensive coaching and training
- flat hierarchies and cross-divisional collaboration
- very attractive remuneration package
- comfortable workplace
- travel opportunities
About your profile
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years solid work experience in system designed, implementation, administration, maintenance, optimization, backup and recovery.
- Certification: MCSA/MCSE, VMware, CCNA, ITIL an advantage.
- Good in communication, collaboration, interpersonal relations, and problem-solving.
If you are open, a team player and motivated to develop your skills further “on the job“, ELCA is the place for you.