This job is based in Ho Chi Minh City
Automation Test Lead
In this role
- Lead and mentor the quality team members in all aspects of automation. You will also take ownership of the current automation, growing and maintaining the automated tests
- Get the quality team members to “think automation” and inject that in to daily routines
- Lead and own GUI and API automation work.
- Design and maintain automation frameworks.
- Make sure the rest of the teams have the tools to create automated tests in a structured way.
- Explain and teach basic coding standards for more junior members of the team.
- Perform manual testing to understand features and architecture of our products.
- Report to Quality Manager
What we offer
Established in Vietnam since 1998 we guarantee:
- learning environment from interesting topics of our daily work: blockchain, chatbot, facebook in app purchase
- very attractive remuneration package
- professional working environments with young and motivated teams
- projects using state-of-the-art technologies and Agile methodologies
- extensive coaching and training
- flat hierarchies and cross-divisional collaboration
- modern workplace and travel opportunities to Switzerland
About your profile
We expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields
- 5+ years of experience as a hands-on Automation engineer
- Strong experience in building and maintaining automation framework using Selenium, Page Object Model and Java programming language
- Strong experience in delivering high quality product applied Continuous integration and Agile methodology
- Strong knowledge of Selenium grid, Jenkins, Groovy and Fitnesse is big plus
- Very good interpersonal and able to work with various cross functional teams to deliver high quality product
- Strong mentoring and coaching experience
- Self-motivated and able to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgment in the absence of complete information
If you are INTERESTED in applying for this position, please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter, letter of reference, diplomas and certificates).