This job is based in Ho Chi Minh City
Senior .NET Developer
In this role
As a Senior .NET developer, you will:
- Develop mission-critical distributed applications for a broad range of clients and industries, using state-of-the-art tools and agile methodologies.
- Work closely with business analysts and software architects to design reliable, secure and highly efficient systems; participate directly in technical decisions.
- Be actively involved in the complete project lifecycle, from requirements analysis to final delivery.
- Contribute to knowledge sharing and continuous improvement activities.
What we offer
Established in Vietnam since 1998 we guarantee:
- A dynamic work environment with young and motivated teams
- Attractive prospects for career and personal development through training and coaching
- Very attractive remuneration package
- Ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, customers and technologies
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines
- The change to make a difference in people’s life by building great software
- Modern workplace
- Travel opportunities to Switzerland
About your profile
We expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 4-5 years of experience in software development using Microsoft Technologies
- Extensive knowledge of C# as well as .NET framework
- Knowledge of SQL Server development and database design
- Experience in ASP.NET MVC, JQuery, KendoUI, Entity Framework is a plus
- Very strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Technically confidence, flexibility and a strong team spirit
- Good reading skills in English (required)
If you are INTERESTED in applying for this position, please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter, letter of reference, diplomas and certificates).