Web Technical Architect
In this role
- Use modular architectures, next-generation techniques, cloud-first and mobile-first mindset to provide vision to Development Team
- Know the technology, understand how a client could realize value, and are able to tell a great story about it.
- Working with an Agile mindset lets you create value across projects of multiple scopes and scale. Develop unique software for specific niche/emerging industries and products
- Team management & retention: priority guidelines, skills management, knowhow building, task delegation; technical interview, organize tech talk …
- Define and report KPI of responsible product’s components/projects
- Be responsible for technical design of software architecture in diverse product’s components/projects and ensure synergies among them. Ensure design documents, technical documents are up to date. Ensure non-functional criteria are satisfied
- Ensure quality of code and code coverage in all responsible components/projects though systematic design reviews, code review. Identify and perform necessary refactoring and stabilization tasks.
- Coach developers in applying various technologies, frameworks, methods, tools to develop clean, maintainable codes; comply with coding guidelines (Sonar). Ensure necessary unit tests and automatic tests are in place.
- Coordinate with other departments to troubleshoot production issues, estimate new features in product’s roadmap.
- Act as a strong advocate for quality in the product development process
- Coding: develop POC, setup skeleton for new modules, develop new features, fix bugs
What we offer
Established in Vietnam since 1998 we guarantee:
- learning environment from interesting topics of our daily work: blockchain, chatbot, facebook in app purchase, Google Assistant AI integration, secure mobile ticket....
- very attractive remuneration package
- professional working environments with young and motivated teams
- projects using state-of-the-art technologies and Agile methodologies
- extensive coaching and training
- flat hierarchies and cross-divisional collaboration
- modern workplace
- travel opportunities to Switzerland
About your profile
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Have at least 8 years of experience in software development with 6 years in analysis, design and development of JAVA web applications
- 2 years of experience in technical lead or architect position
- In-depth development experience with Open source technologies: Spring Framework, Hibernate, Web services (REST, SOAP …), with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- In-depth development experience with Testing framework like JUnit, Fitnesse, Selenium
- Non-functional aspects, i.e. Security, Performance and Scalability
- Modeling tools such as Enterprise Architect
- Knowledge of databases: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, postgreSQL, mongodb …
- Strong plus: AWS Cloud Ecosystem, continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Docker …)
- Proficient communication skills in English
- Analytical and structured work method
- Open minded and work in a cross-functional team environment
- Effectively using interpersonal and communications skills
- Fluency in English communication (oral and written)