System and Network Engineer
In this role
As a System and Network Engineer, you will be part of our IT team responsible for the smooth running of computer, network systems and help troubleshoot problems in our network of more than 200 workstations.
- Install all new hardware, systems, and software for networks
- Design, creates, and builds network services, equipment and devices
- Ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor system performance and implements performance tuning
- Review test plans/procedures and ensures they meet the objectives of the contractual requirements and participates in the testing process to validate requirements
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
What we offer
Established in Vietnam since 1998 we guarantee:
- Professional working environments with young and motivated teams
- Interesting and varied tasks
- Flat hierarchies and cross-divisional collaboration
- Work at one of the leading Swiss IT service providers
- Attractive package, 18 days of annual leave
- Healthcare insurance
About your profile
You hold an IT certificate or other equivalent diploma and have at least 2 years of experience with computers on Microsoft and VMWare platforms. Having experience with database (i.e. SQL, Oracle) would be a plus.
Good reading skills in English are essential for the job.
Your strengths include:
- A service-oriented mind.
- Strong team spirit.
- An ability to adapt to different demands.
- An autonomy in work and a high working discipline.