Why you'll love working here
- Professional European-based company
- Attractive salary
- Performance bonus of up to 4 months‘ salary
- Opportunities for travel to Europe
- Hybrid home/ office working model
- Flexible working time
- Structured training & development roadmap
- Good work-life balance
- Premium healthcare insurance
- Annual company trips and team-building events
Senior System Administrator Specialist
In this role
As our company is growing and we offer more IT-related services to our employees, we are looking for a Senior System Engineer with a broad set of expertise in Messaging, voice systems (Skype and MS Teams), mail gateways, encryption (smime), Virtualization (VMware) and Networking knowledge, Microsoft server environment including AD, Azure, etc. You will be part of the Corporate IT Operations team which creates and operate the inner IT services.
You will be responsible for the following activities:
• Design, develop, and maintain/operate applications and services under your ownership.
• Monitor performance and ensure the availability and reliability of your system.
• Provide 2nd level support (systems and network) and troubleshoot to resolve issues.
• Manage assigned projects to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
• Any other duties as assigned by management related to your role and responsibilities.
About your profile
• College degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• System Engineer with at least 5 years of experience, ideally in international companies.
• Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
• MS Exchange environment expertise is a must-have, in an on-prem as well as in Cloud environment (M365).
• Strong virtualization knowledge and practice (VMware).
• Very strong knowledge of running an MS Teams environment.
• Knowledge of running a telephony service on-premise environment (Skype).
• Working knowledge of PowerShell scripting is a big advantage.
• Capacity planning, demand management, service health monitoring & reporting, etc.
• Strong knowledge of Windows and Microsoft ecosystems (Windows, AD, Azure).
• Very good knowledge of network concepts (DNS, DHCP, VPNs, Firewalls, etc)
• Good experience in managing backup/restore environments and processes.
• Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems.
• Good process design skills, and strong business acumen.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced company.
• Flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules, and priorities.
• Strong sense of quality and process improvements, using ITIL best practice principles.