Senior JAVA Architect
In this role
As senior java architect, you are responsible to build up the java competency center in ELCA VN, provide technical coaching for architects and development team, empower them to perform technical tasks in projects as well as R&D activities.
- Solution design: design software architecture, setup code skeleton in projects
- Solution assessment & follow up: ensure quality by systematic planning design review, code review in projects, promote sharing of recurrent issues, preventive actions, technical knowhow in ELCA VN
- Build up java competency center in ELCA VN:
- Coach architect and development team in application of various technologies, frameworks, methods and tools
- Support delivery unit manager and expertise center in facilitating career paths for engineers interested in technical career.
- Conduct technical training for architects / engineers
- Plan and provide technical leadership & coaching in implementation regarding software solutions.
- Manage the R&D activities of ELCA VN: new technology research and study, proof of concepts to support offer phase, innovations for ELCA’s products
- Coordinate with architecture teams in Switzerland to exchange technologies and good practices
- Regularly organize external / internal events to talk about new technologies or architectural approaches, promote ELCA image among VN tech communities
What we offer
Established in Vietnam since 1998 we guarantee:
- A dynamic work environment with young and motivated teams
- Attractive prospects for career and personal development through training and coaching
- Very attractive remuneration package
- Ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, customers and technologies
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines
- The change to make a difference in people’s life by building great software
- Modern workplace
- Travel opportunities to Switzerland
About your profile
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in software analysis, design and development.
- Very good communication in English
- Honest, collaborative, team work, quality mindset, can-do attitude
- Expert in web development with standard frameworks such as: Spring, Hibernate/JPA …
- Experience with variety of technical stacks as: Microservices, Angular, React, CI/CD, Docker, Openshift, Automation Test, …
- Excellent problem solving; strong passion for challenges, learning and sharing
- Open-minded and strong team spirit
- Service oriented mindset
- Strong interest in following the technologies trend