Why you'll love working here
- Professional European-based company
- Attractive salary
- Performance bonus of up to 4 months‘ salary
- Opportunities for travel to Europe
- Hybrid home/ office working model
- Flexible working time
- Structured training & development roadmap
- Good work-life balance
- Premium healthcare insurance
- Annual company trips and team-building events
- Projects using state-of-the-art technologies (AWS Cloud, OCI Cloud, Terraform, Puppet)
Senior Database Administrator (Oracle)
In this role
- Monitor and resolve issues of both Production and Integration environments
- Join BOC (Business Operation Center) sessions with customers for live monitoring, troubleshooting, fine-tuning production database
- Health and support database services to ensure the highest standards of availability, resilience, integrity, security, tuning, and performance
- Support development teams on database aspects.
- Participate in transformation and architecture projects: there will be many architecture improvements and technical challenges, we are going forward on AWS, and OCI Cloud and we are a fast-growing IT company.
- Understand the SecuTix data model, business logic, and customer data.
- Use and learn diverse database technologies: Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Amazon RDS
About your profile
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Telco, or related fields.
- 3+ years of hands-on database experience in a similarly challenging position.
- Strong DBA experience in Production environments and development team support.
- Oracle Database Server, PL/SQL, tuning, ETL, Data Warehousing
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent self-learning skills, be able to self-research & propose solutions to database problems
- Accurate, Organized, Detail oriented, Proactive, Caring, and Curious.
- DB experience on a large scale and high performance/ scale Oracle Database, AWS & PostgreSQL experience.