This opportunity is based in Ho Chi Minh City
In this role
- Work in a startup, amazingly dynamic, agile environment together with international colleagues to develop features for our 150+ customers/partners, millions of users worldwide
- Report directly to Quality Manager in CH
- Define and own test strategy for all products in SecuTix: web, mobile, blockchain, devices… applying the appropriate approach, method, tools and techniques
- Manage product releases (every 3 months) and patches (weekly) to production including defining scope, manage test campaign and execution such as monitor, measure, control and report test progress
- Deploying and managing resources for testing activities in 5 different agile teams and any given engagement.
- Applying the appropriate test measurements and metrics in the product
- Take part to production support by coordinating complex issues resolution
- Conduct root cause analysis when necessary
- Ensure a proper functional testing coverage, manage non-functional tests
- Act as a strong advocate for quality in the product development process.
- Mentor and coach QA engineers in VN and Spain to implement Agile-QA best practices
What we offer
Established in Vietnam since 1998 we guarantee:
- learning environment from interesting topics of our daily work: blockchain, chatbot, facebook in app purchase
- very attractive remuneration package
- professional working environments with young and motivated teams
- projects using state-of-the-art technologies and Agile methodologies
- extensive coaching and training
- flat hierarchies and cross-divisional collaboration
- modern workplace and travel opportunities to Switzerland
About your profile
We expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information System
- At least 8 years of professional experience in one of the related activities and feel at home in an interdisciplinary team
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work with various cross functional teams to deliver high quality products.
- Experience in developing test cases, test plans and performing testing.
- Passion for product quality and uncovering hard to find scenarios and bugs.
- Attention to details and a knack at finding edge cases.
- Experience in delivering software products using an Agile methodology.
- Strong research, problem solving and troubleshooting ability.
- Self-motivated and able to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgment in the absence of complete information.
- Able to multitask in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
If you are INTERESTED in applying for this position, please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter, letter of reference, diplomas and certificates).