Why you'll love working here
- Professional European-based company
- Attractive salary
- Performance bonus of up to 4 months‘ salary
- Opportunities for travel to Europe
- Hybrid home/ office working model
- Flexible working time
- Structured training & development roadmap
- Good work-life balance
- Premium healthcare insurance
- Annual company trips and team-building events
Professional Services Specialist (HTML5, CSS, UI/UX)
In this role
We are the ticketing solution provider of the top 3 greatest world sports tournament. We are looking for smart, collaborative, enthusiastic and well-organized professionals who are willing to take an active part in a sustainable, long-term product venture with a start-up mindset
- Help customers to use our ticketing product in the most efficient way by delivery diverse technical services requests according the standard service catalog: product configurations, online shop CSS customization, Third-party Interface activation, seat map edition, email / invoice template edition, etc.
- Analyze technical service requests from English/French/Spanish/German speaking customers
- Provide estimation and propose alternative solution if needed
- Process the requests according to agreed solution and handle change requests
- Ensure the deliveries are on quality, on time
- Have high speed interaction with stakeholders across Europe/US
- Have high speed interaction with Product team in Switzerland and Vietnam
- Participate in special technical projects upon request.
- Work closely with Services Manager to maintain service deliveries and quality.
About your profile
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Technology.
- Fresher or up to 2 years’ experience in the IT sector.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, logical and critical thinking. Able to interact with foreign clients to understand their requirements and produce service requests that correspond to their needs.
- Time management skills, able to triage service requests by priority.
- Proficiency in English (reading and writing).
Other skills that would make your profile stand out
- Elementary UI/UX, SQL, and/or web services knowledge.
Experience with software testing, designing, or programming