.NET Technical Lead
In this role
As a .NET Technical Lead you will
- Discuss and contribute to the software architecture with Vietnamese or Swiss Software Architect.
- Be responsible for technical design of software in diverse and innovative .NET projects based on defined Software architecture.
- Lead and provide practical instructions for project teams in implementation.
- Instruct development team in application of various technologies, frameworks, methods and tools.
What we offer
Established in Vietnam since 1998 we guarantee:
- A dynamic work environment with young and motivated teams
- Attractive prospects for career and personal development through training and coaching
- Very attractive remuneration package
- Ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, customers and technologies
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines
- The change to make a difference in people’s life by building great software
- Modern workplace
- Travel opportunities to Switzerland
About your profile
We expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Proficient communication skills in English.
- Have at least 5 years‘ hands-on experience in analysis, design and development of application based on .NET technologies.
- Strong team player, flexible, a broad technical expertise, analytical and structured work method.
- Willing to learn and share the knowledge, collaborative at work and attention to details.
Your practical experience is in several of the following areas:
- In-depth development experience with Microsoft technologies, i.e.
.NET, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Visual Studio, WCF and WPF
- In-depth development experience with Testing framework like NUnit
- and Object-Relational Mapping like NHibernate and Entity Framework
- Non-functional aspects, i.e. Security, Performance and Scalability
- Modeling tools such as Enterprise Architect
- Knowledge of relational databases: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server
- Know-how in HTML, XML, jQuery, Ajax, Sass
- Experiences with Microsoft SharePoint and/or BizTalk is a plus