Learning & development specialist
In this role
Learning (Training & Coaching) Coordinator
- Gather training needs from the organization: internal on-the-job training, external training, coaching, mentoring
- Establish and review yearly training plan, budget, KPI, objectives, training policy
- Implement and follow up the training plan, organize the on-boarding program in collaboration with the HR team
- Maintain and keep all training syllabus, records, materials, evaluation, and catalog up to date
- Work with Training Advisor and experts to create and update training materials.
- Work with external vendors for buying online courses, books, training items …
- Report activities to the Training Committee, and Delivery Unit Managers.
Development - Performance & Career management
- Manage and follow up the performance review process for employees.
- Manage and follow up the career path development process for all employees;
- Work with delivery units to manage the talent & succession planning;
- Work with delivery units to manage the internal mobility planning.
What we offer
Established in Vietnam since 1998 we guarantee:
- Professional working environments with young and motivated teams
- Interesting and varied tasks
- Flat hierarchies and cross-divisional collaboration
- Work at one of the leading Swiss IT service providers
- Attractive package, 18 days of annual leave
- Healthcare insurance
About your profile
- Passionate for Learning & Development field;
- 8-9 year experience in training coordinator or learning & development;
- Familiar with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.);
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools;
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate);
- BS degree in education, human resources or relevant fields. Experience in software development or familiar with digital communication channels (social media platforms) is a plus.
- Must demonstrate strong presentation abilities, strong verbal, listening and written communication skills in both English and Vietnamese;
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments;
- Strong report writing and record keeping ability;
- MS Office proficiency;
- Open-minded and strong team spirit;
- Typically reports to a head of a unit/department or top management.