Why you'll love working here
- Professional European-based company
- Attractive salary
- Performance bonus of up to 4 months‘ salary
- Opportunities for travel to Europe
- Hybrid home/ office working model
- Flexible working time
- Structured training & development roadmap
- Good work-life balance
- Premium healthcare insurance
- Annual company trips and team-building events
JAVA Technical Lead
In this role
- Deliver high-quality, secure, scalable, and maintainable software production
- Work closely with business analysts and software architects
- Manage design & architecture for several modules of a product-suite
- Communicate, collaborate, and drive cross-location teams
- Supervise and coordinate team members’ tasks, provide developmental training and technical guidance as needed
- Develop frameworks, codebase, and CI/CD pipelines.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, CI/CD.
About your profile
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- 8+ years of experience in Java software development
- Strong experience in Spring framework, Hibernate, SQL, CI/CD
- Experience in working with enterprise integration patterns, distributed systems, or microservices
- Excellent technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in leading a team of developers
- Familiar with the Agile methodology
- Proficient communication skills in English.
Nice to have
- Experience in ReactJS, JSP, JavaFX, gRPC
- Experience in OpenShift, AWS, OCI