JAVA Technical Lead
In this role
As a JAVA Technical Lead you will
- Analyze legacy code in order to support the team in understanding difficult logic, to estimate development effort, to decide/clarify with Swiss team the appropriate way to migrate the logic.
- Support the team in using in-house frameworks correctly and ensure it by doing code review.
- Develop frameworks, code base.
- Collaborate with Swiss architects to troubleshoot and resolve framework issues
- Maintain and resolve project environment issues: the legacy environment on Linux virtual machine, Jenkins, OpenShift.
What we offer
Established in Vietnam since 1998 we guarantee:
- A dynamic work environment with young and motivated teams
- Attractive prospects for career and personal development through training and coaching
- Very attractive remuneration package
- Ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, customers and technologies
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines
- The change to make a difference in people’s life by building great software
- Modern workplace
- Travel opportunities to Switzerland
About your profile
We expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Proficient communication skills in English.
- About 8-9 years of experience in java web application development
- Hands-on with coding
- Excellent in analytical skill
- Willing to deep dive into source code of non-well-known programming languages, frameworks, tools
- Has experience with Spring Boot, Hibernate, Angular and continuous integration environment.