This opportunity is based in Ho Chi Minh City
JAVA Technical Lead
In this role
As a JAVA Technical Lead you will
- Analyze legacy code in order to support the team in understanding difficult logic, to estimate development effort, to decide/clarify with Swiss team the appropriate way to migrate the logic.
- Support the team in using in-house frameworks correctly and ensure it by doing code review.
- Develop frameworks, code base.
- Collaborate with Swiss architects to troubleshoot and resolve framework issues
- Maintain and resolve project environment issues: the legacy environment on Linux virtual machine, Jenkins, OpenShift.
What we offer
Established in Vietnam since 1998 we guarantee:
- A dynamic work environment with young and motivated teams
- Attractive prospects for career and personal development through training and coaching
- Very attractive remuneration package
- Ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, customers and technologies
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines
- The change to make a difference in people’s life by building great software
- Modern workplace
- Travel opportunities to Switzerland
About your profile
We expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Proficient communication skills in English.
- About 8-9 years of experience in java web application development
- Hands-on with coding
- Excellent in analytical skill
- Willing to deep dive into source code of non-well-known programming languages, frameworks, tools
- Has experience with Spring Boot, Hibernate, Angular and continuous integration environment.
If you are INTERESTED in applying for this position, please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter, letter of reference, diplomas and certificates).