Why you'll love working here
Established in Vietnam in 1998 we guarantee:
- Professional European-based company
- Attractive salary
- Performance bonus of up to 4 months‘ salary
- Opportunities for travel to Europe
- Hybrid home/ office working model
- Flexible working time
- Structured training & development roadmap
- Good work-life balance
- Premium healthcare insurance
- Annual company trips and team-building events
IT Service Desk Dispatcher
In this role
The IT Service Desk Dispatcher plays a pivotal role in optimizing the use of internal and field resources by efficiently dispatching daily service requests. This involves closely monitoring and managing incoming client requests through a ticketing system. Additionally, the dispatcher serves as the initial point of contact for basic analyst issues, providing first-level support, and then directing more complex matters to the suitable resource for resolution.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients, handling a diverse range of service requests.
- Preliminarily process incoming service requests, whether received through the ticketing system or direct input.
- Efficiently dispatch and route tickets to the appropriate internal or field resource for prompt resolution.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Monitor Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to ensure timely ticket resolution, adhering to established metrics.
- Maintain proactive communication with clients, providing updates on incident progress and notifying them of planned changes or agreed-upon outages, ensuring transparency and client satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the service desk team to identify recurring issues and contribute to the development of solutions.
- Prioritize and escalate high-priority issues to ensure swift resolution and client satisfaction.
- Continuously update and maintain accurate records of service requests, resolutions, and other pertinent information.
- Participate in regular training sessions to stay abreast of technological advancements and enhance skill sets.
- Foster a positive and collaborative working environment by effectively communicating with team members and other departments.
- Implement and follow established processes and procedures to streamline service desk operations and enhance overall efficiency.
About your profile
- You hold an IT certificate or other equivalent diploma and have at least 2 years of experience.
- Knowledge of Desktop operating systems: Linux, Windows Desktop, and Mac OS; User & Group Active Directory; Networking; Cloud Azure; VMware
- Good problem-solving, analytical and evaluative skills;
- Self-study and self-learning on new technology and willing to improve on technical skills;
- Having experience with databases (i.e. SQL, Oracle) would be a plus.
- Good reading skills in English are essential for the job.
Your strengths include:
- A service-oriented mind.
- Strong team spirit.
- An ability to adapt to different demands.
- An autonomy in work
- A high working discipline.