Why you'll love working here
- Professional European-based company
- Attractive salary
- Performance bonus of up to 4 months‘ salary
- Opportunities for travel to Europe
- Hybrid home/ office working model
- Flexible working time
- Structured training & development roadmap
- Good work-life balance
- Premium healthcare insurance
- Annual company trips and team-building events
In this role
- Participate in developing innovative software following agile methodologies.
- Involve in some parts or full software development life cycle.
- Produce clean and efficient code based on specifications with established coding quality of the company.
- Perform unit testing and other activities defined in assigned tasks.
- Troubleshoot coding problems and devise solutions.
About your profile
- Bachelor degree in Information System / Information Technology / Computer Sciences.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming, data modelling.
- Passionate about technology and software engineering.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Good English reading skills.
- Pro-active attitude, keen to learn new technologies.
If you constantly look for new challenges and opportunities in your career and in your job, ELCA is your land