Why you'll love working here
- Professional European-based company
- Attractive salary
- Performance bonus of up to 4 months‘ salary
- Opportunities for travel to Europe
- Hybrid home/ office working model
- Flexible working time
- Structured training & development roadmap
- Good work-life balance
- Premium healthcare insurance
- Annual company trips and team-building events
DevOps Lead - Joining Bonus Up to 55Mil VND
In this role
- Define and execute strategic plans for DevOps teams of 4 – 6 people.
- Manage work plans for DevOps teams; assign work activities, projects, and programs; supervise, review, and evaluate work products, methods, and procedures.
- Be part of and take the lead on Cloud modernization projects.
- Be part of and take the lead on CICD topics.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions to improve the operations.
- Communicate on and report operation statuses. Follow-up on issues and actions to be taken.
- Responsible to build up teams according to the growth requirements.
- Develop continuous improvement approaches and mindsets for development and DevOps teams.
About your profile
- Excellent communication, and strong teamwork spirit. Organizational skills and ability to coordinate a small team.
- Service-oriented mindset.
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Strong at writing scripts in PowerShell, Groovy
- Experience with DevOps and Agile engineering practices.
- Experience with one of the leading Cloud platforms, for example, AWS, OCI. AWS Certification is a plus.
- Experience with Jenkins, Octopus
- Good knowledge of Linux, VMware, databases, Networks, Docker, Terraform, Ansible, and Elasticsearch.
- At least 6 years of overall experience in Infrastructure or DevOps or SysOps
- At least 2 years of experience as a DevOps team leader
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science