Why you'll love working here
- Professional European-based company
- Attractive salary
- Performance bonus of up to 4 months‘ salary
- Opportunities for travel to Europe
- Hybrid home/ office working model
- Flexible working time
- Structured training & development roadmap
- Good work-life balance
- Premium healthcare insurance
- Annual company trips and team-building events
In this role
- Do installation, operation, monitoring, and troubleshooting of our monitoring infrastructure (hundreds of VM/Dockers)
- Have a rapid response to monitoring infrastructure outages or degradations of service
- Do root-cause analysis across multiple systems in a highly distributed global environment
- Develop and maintain scripts to automate both frontend and backend systems for high reliability, performance and scalability monitoring, rapid deployment, and more
- Work with teams of development, testing, deployment, systems, and infrastructure to ensure continuous operation of build and test systems
About your profile
- Experience & Hands-On skills in DevOps.
- Solid knowledge of Linux and/or Windows as a System administrator.
- 2+ years working with languages such as Python, and Linux shell scripts.
- 2+ years of experience in software development or software deployments or IT operations.
- Strong at writing scripts in PowerShell, Groovy
- Experience with Jenkins, Octopus
- Having system operations knowledge is a plus.
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Open-minded and strong team spirit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related fields.
- Good English skills