Why you'll love working here
- Professional European-based company
- Attractive salary
- Performance bonus of up to 4 months‘ salary
- Opportunities for travel to Europe
- Hybrid home/ office working model
- Flexible working time
- Structured training & development roadmap
- Good work-life balance
- Premium healthcare insurance
- Annual company trips and team-building events
Customer Services Specialist (SQL, Kibana, Salesforce, Dynamics365)
In this role
We are currently seeking an experienced Customer Services (L2 Support) Specialist who will work as part of a team to support the daily needs of our clients.
- Assist our customers by providing technical assistance on our product.
- When a customer reports an issue with the system, diagnose it, reproduce it and whenever possible propose a solution or a workaround. When no solution can be found, document the issue and escalate it to the engineering team (Level 3).
- Communicate in written form with our customers through the support platform to zero-in on their issues and keep them informed with their resolution.
- Ensure that issues are resolved within the agreed Service-Level Agreement (“SLA”). In case of deviation, follow the escalation process.
- Once an issue is closed, document it and its resolution in details to enrich our knowledge base and our FAQ.
- We will train you to become an expert on our product.
- You will be interacting with our call center (Level 1 Support), our customers, the development team, and our product managers. These stakeholders are based in Europe, the US, Vietnam and other countries.
- You will occasionally need to be on-call, ready to respond in case of incident, outside of office hours (nighttime in Vietnam) and will be compensated when that happens.
About your profile
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Technology.
- At least 2 years of work experience in the IT or Support sector, as a developer or as an IT Operations Support, Technical Account Manager, or Application Support Specialist.
- Good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills. Able to interact with foreign clients to understand and diagnose their issues. Customer-oriented mindset.
- Time management skills, able to triage issues by priority.
- Proficiency in English, both written and oral.
- Quick learner of new tools and technologies.
- Eagerness to get involved with a wide variety of tasks.
Other skills that would make your profile stand out
- Proficiency in French.
- Experience with the Atlassian suite of support tools, Zendesk, Salesforce, or Dynamics 365.