Why you'll love working here
- Professional European-based company
- Attractive salary
- Hybrid home/ office working model
- Flexible working time
- Structured training & development roadmap
- Good work-life balance
- Premium healthcare insurance
- Annual company trips and team-building events
Chief Accountant cum Administration Manager
In this role
You will work as Chief Accountant & Administration Manager in the Finance and Administration Department for ELCA Vietnam, in collaboration with the Group’s Finance department in Switzerland. This includes:
- Finance and accounting of the legal entity, as well as the financial control of the operations.
- Annual statutory financial statements, compliance, prepare and liaise with auditors.
- Controlling (Revenues, OPEX, investments, cash) and budget process for the local entity.
- Managing the relationship with the banks, treasury, tax, and planning & investment departments.
- Coordinating with Audit, and Lawfirm related to Taxes and Legal matters, regulatory and corporate guidelines.
- Financial reporting towards headquarters and internally.
- Various administrative tasks such as controlling purchasing, insurance, staff travels, etc.
To accomplish your missions, you will head a team comprising a staff.
You will have a seat on the company’s board of managers.
About your profile
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Accounting major or equivalent
- Integrity, great motivation, and energy
- Ability to work in a multilingual environment
- English is a must.
- Tools: Excel (advanced), ERP understanding, other Microsoft Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience: International accounting or audit company experience minimum 10 years (including at least 5 years in the Chief Accountant role).
Tools: Excel (advanced), ERP understanding, other Microsoft Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Experience: International accounting or audit company experience minimum 10 years (including at least 5 years in the Chief Accountant role).
- Previous experience in offshore delivery centers would be a definite plus.
- French is a plus.