In this role
- Work in a product environment, drive product’s vision, strategy, roadmap into detail product’s design, user stories; report to Product Lead in Switzerland.
- Defining detail requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements
- In an Agile environment, work with the Scrum Master and other project management to ensure stakeholder satisfaction and return on investment; has a significant role in quality and is the only team member empowered to accept stories as complete
What we offer
Established in Vietnam since 1998 we guarantee:
- A dynamic work environment with young and motivated teams
- Attractive prospects for career and personal development through training and coaching
- Very attractive remuneration package
- Ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, customers and technologies
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines
- The change to make a difference in people’s life by building great software
- Modern workplace
- Travel opportunities to Switzerland
About your profile
- Quickly understands product’s features, business issues and challenges of the organization and industry.
- Collect business requirements from customer, product’s vision, strategy, roadmap from Product Lead / Product Manager; analyze function gaps, functional design and estimation.
- Manage and elaborate requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria, define data model evolution, business workflow, reference and demo data
- Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Product owner in agile team to ensure stakeholder satisfaction and return on investment.
- Define and enhance reference data, manage demo environments and support customer success team performing functional demo to potential customers.
- Business knowhow support: organize business transfer, business sharing, troubleshoot productions’ issues, analyze/reproduce customer’s issues.
- Quality advocate: perform validation of user stories, participate in patch validation, functional acceptance test session, break it session, ad-hoc testing activities …
- Knowledge of software development process, especially software requirement analysis.
- Excellent English communications skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing).
- Very strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Strong logical thinking & researching skills
- Personal integrity, able to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Tech savvy, interested in new technologies, passionate about software products.
- Understand code and the developer’s needs in terms of specifications
- Understand conceptual database model, data modeling, SQL
- Knowledge of testing approaches and techniques
- Have a proactive, can do attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- At least 3 years of working experience in business analyst position.