Why you'll love working here
- Professional European-based company
- Attractive salary
- Performance bonus of up to 4 months‘ salary
- Opportunities for travel to Europe
- Hybrid home/ office working model
- Flexible working time
- Structured training & development roadmap
- Good work-life balance
- Premium healthcare insurance
- Annual company trips and team-building events
Automation Test Lead
In this role
- Lead and mentor the quality team members in all aspects of automation. You will also take ownership of the current automation, growing and maintaining the automated tests
- Get the quality team members to “think automation” and inject that in to daily routines
- Lead and own GUI and API automation work.
- Design and maintain automation frameworks.
- Make sure the rest of the teams have the tools to create automated tests in a structured way.
- Explain and teach basic coding standards for more junior members of the team.
- Perform manual testing to understand features and architecture of our products.
- Report to Quality Manager
About your profile
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields
- 5+ years of experience as a hands-on Automation engineer
- Strong experience in building and maintaining automation framework using Selenium, Page Object Model and Java programming language
- Strong experience in delivering high quality product applied Continuous integration and Agile methodology
- Strong knowledge of Selenium grid, Jenkins, Groovy and Fitnesse is big plus
- Very good interpersonal and able to work with various cross functional teams to deliver high quality product
- Strong mentoring and coaching experience
- Self-motivated and able to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgment in the absence of complete information